Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Haha... Blast from the Past.

Haven't looked at this in a while... wow. For anybody who happens upon this glimpse into my past, it's just that. A glimpse into my past.

I'm now studying physics and secondary education at Valparaiso University. Work as a photographer, personal assistant, Resident Assistant, and sometimes tutor.

And that'll probably just about wrap up my blogging. Jon, I know you're probably the only person who'll read this :-P... Thought I oughtta have something here in case somebody gets access to it through my Google account.

Peace out, folks.

1 comment:

Jon said...

How'd you come across this again?

You should probably just delete it if you don't plan on using it anymore.

http://kutzy.blogspot.com/2007/04/friends.html

Save that post somewhere though. :)