Monday, May 25, 2009

Long time no... blog?

It just seems wierd to me that "blog" is a verb. Anywho... thought I'd toss some thoughts on the screen quickly before bed, since it's been literally months since I've written anything.

A brief update on the life and thinking of Kayla Kutz:

I believe my interests have shifted, perhaps even stabilized. I have discovered that physics is awesome - especially electromagnetism and particle physics. It's math, to be sure... complex math, even. But I find this applied math and sub-atomic stuff fascinating. Which in turn makes me feel like a total nerd. Ah well. After so much biology, I was pretty turned off to science in general. This, though, makes me think perhaps I have found my niche. I'm going to get some books to study over the summer.

Talked to Pr. Fab at music awards night, and he told me again that he knew a couple good churches within 10 miles of Valpo. I'm thinking with no car, maybe I shouldn't find someone to ride with every Sunday and bike instead. Figure if I'm going slow ten miles will take me forty minutes, and that's if I'm going slow. But it could be a decent workout and prevent my getting lazy over the next year. At least until the snow comes around :).

I am very ready to be done with school and run on my own schedule. It's been easy going lately with AP tests over and all, and not to say that I don't love a good studyhall, but really. It's getting to be rediculous and I'm not exactly sure why we're still in class, save for the fact that the school needs to get a certain number of days in. I'm sure I'll miss it all eventually, but right about now I think it'll be a happy day when I leave the educational system of Martin Luther High School for studying physics and Latin under a summer sky of my own accord.

Anyway, these have been the somewhat random ponderings of Kayla Kutz lately. Perhaps I'll get back into blogging (*shakes head*... verb... ) now that school drawing to a close. And now that I have my own computer!

2 comments:

Jon said...

blog stands for Web Log

you can log something right? :-P

Kayla Kutz said...

ahhh.

Haha yes, I suppose you can :) who knew?